■ Professor, Department of Brain & Cognitive Science, Seoul National University College of Natural Science, Seoul, Korea
■ Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Science, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
■ Professor, Interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
1. Kim KW, MacFall JR, Payne ME. Classification of white matter lesions on magnetic resonance imaging in elderly persons. Biol Psychiatry. 2008;64(4):273-280.
2. Yoo BI, Lee JJ, Han JW, et al. Application of variable threshold intensity to segmentation for white matter hyperintensities in fluid attenuated inversion recovery magnetic resonance images. Neuroradiology. 2014;56(4):265-281.
3. Lee H, Yoo BI, Han JW, et al. Construction and Validation of Brain MRI Templates from a Korean Normal Elderly Population. Psychiatry Investig. 2016;13(1):135-145.
4. Lee JH, Lee KU, Lee DY, et al. Development of the Korean version of the Consortium to Establish a Registry for Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Packet (CERAD-K): clinical and neuropsychological assessment batteries. J Gerontol. 2002;57(1):P47-53.
5. Park JH, Lim S, Lim JY, et al. Development of a Korean elderly cohort aged 65 or over for longitudinal study on health and aging; The Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging (KLoSHA). Psychiatry Investig. 2007;4(2):84-95.
6. Han JW, Kim TH, Kwak KP, et al. Overview of the Korean Longitudinal Study on Cognitive Aging and Dementia. Psychiatry Investig. 2018;15(8):767-774.
7. Sachdev PS, Lipnicki DM, Kochan NA, et al. COSMIC (Cohort Studies of Memory in an International Consortium): an international consortium to identify risk and protective factors and biomarkers of cognitive ageing and dementia in diverse ethnic and sociocultural groups. BMC Neurol. 2013;13:165.
8. Byun S, Han JW, Kim TH, Kim KW. Test-Retest Reliability and Concurrent Validity of a Single Tri-Axial Accelerometer-Based Gait Analysis in Older Adults with Normal Cognition. PLoS One. 2016;11(7):e0158956.
1. Han JW, Kim TH, Lee SB, et al. Predictive validity and diagnostic stability of mild cognitive impairment subtypes. Alzheimers Dement. 2012;8(6):553-559.
2. Suh SW, Han JW, Lee JR, et al. Sleep and cognitive decline: A prospective nondemented elderly cohort study. Ann Neurol. 2018;83(3):472-482.
3. Jang H, Bae JB, Dardiotis E, et al. Differential effects of completed and incomplete pregnancies on the risk of Alzheimer disease. Neurology. 2018;91(7):e643-e651.
4. Lim S, Shin H, Kim MJ, et al. Vitamin D inadequacy is associated with significant coronary artery stenosis in a community-based elderly cohort: the Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012;97(1):169-178.
5. Park J, Han JW, Lee JR, et al. Lifetime Coffee Consumption, Pineal Gland Volume, and Sleep Quality in Late Life. Sleep. 2018;41(10):1-8.
6. Youn S, Kim T, Yoon IY, et al. Progression of cognitive impairments in idiopathic REM sleep behaviour disorder. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2016;87(8):890-896.
7. Jhoo JH, Yoon IY, Kim YK, et al. Availability of brain serotonin transporters in patients with restless legs syndrome. Neurology. 2010;74(6):513-518.
8. Woo SJ, Park KH, Ahn J, et al. Cognitive impairment in age-related macular degeneration and geographic atrophy. Ophthalmology. 2012;119(10):2094-2101.
9. Moon JH, Lim S, Han JW, et al. Carotid intima-media thickness is associated with the progression of cognitive impairment in older adults. Stroke. 2015;46(4):1024-1030.
10. Han JW, Son KL, Byun HJ, et al. Efficacy of the Ubiquitous Spaced Retrieval-based Memory Advancement and Rehabilitation Training (USMART) program among patients with mild cognitive impairment: a randomized controlled crossover trial. Alzheimers Res Ther. 2017;9(1):39.
11. Lho SK, Kim TH, Kwak KP, et al. Effects of lifetime cumulative ginseng intake on cognitive function in late life. Alzheimers Res Ther. 2018;10(1):50.
12. Kim KW, Park JH, Kim MH, et al. A nationwide survey on the prevalence of dementia and mild cognitive impairment in South Korea. J Alzheimers Dis. 2011;23(2):281-291.
13. Han MK, Huh Y, Lee SB, et al. Prevalence of stroke and transient ischemic attack in Korean elders: findings from the Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging (KLoSHA). Stroke. 2009;40(3):966-969.
1. Oh DJ, Han JW, Kim TH, et al. Epidemiological characteristics of subsyndromal depression in late life. Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2019:4867419879242.
2. An H, Han JW, Jeong HG, et al. Parasympathetic predominance is a risk factor for future depression: A prospective cohort study. J Affect Disord. 2020;260:232-237.
3. Jeong HG, Min BJ, Lim S, et al. Plasma adiponectin elevation in elderly individuals with subsyndromal depression. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2012;37(7):948-955.
4. Park JH, Kim KW, Kim MH, et al. A nationwide survey on the prevalence and risk factors of late life depression in South Korea. J Affect Disord. 2012;138(1-2):34-40.
5. Park JH, Lee JJ, Lee SB, et al. Prevalence of major depressive disorder and minor depressive disorder in an elderly Korean population: results from the Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging (KLoSHA). J Affect Disord. 2010;125(1-3):234-240.
6. Park JH, Lee SB, Lee JJ, et al. Epidemiology of MRI-defined vascular depression: A longitudinal, community-based study in Korean elders. J Affect Disord. 2015;180:200-206.
7. Kim KW, Han SB, Han ER, et al. Association between depression and dry eye disease in an elderly population. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011;52(11):7954-7958.
8. Kim KW, Han JW, Cho HJ, et al. Association between comorbid depression and osteoarthritis symptom severity in patients with knee osteoarthritis. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011;93(6):556-563.
9. Oh DJ, Park JY, Oh M, et al. Suicidality-based prediction of suicide attempts in a community-dwelling elderly population: Results from the Osan Mental Health Survey. J Affect Disord. 2015;184:286-292.
10. Park JY, Han JW, Jeong H, et al. Suicidal behaviors in elderly Koreans: one-month-point prevalence and factors related to suicidality. J Affect Disord. 2013;150(1):77-83.